New Kids' Audiobooks!
Next time you stop by the library, be sure to check out the scads of new juvenile audiobooks we've added to our collection! They're great for beginning readers and for reading with the whole family on your next big road trip. Both the storybooks with CDs and CD audio chapter books are located on the shelves across from the children's librarian desk. Happy reading and listening!
Top Staff Picks of 2014!
Library Elf is now available
We are now subscribing to Library Elf! Sign up to receive reminders about items coming due, notices for when your holds are available, keep track of multiple cards with one account, and even sign up to automatically renew books if they are not requested by others! Visit Library Elf to sign up.
Recent Book Reviews
Changeless by Gail Carriger
The second book in the Parasol Protectorate series and sequel to Carriger's Soulless (review here,) Changeless begins with Alexia Tarabotti's...
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
The second book of Bardugo's Grisha trilogy achieves the rare feat of surpassing the first book in greatness instead of being a slog of stuff...
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Shadow and Bone is the first book of a young adult fantasy trilogy. Alina is one of many children raised at a nobleman's estate who were orphaned...
- Baby and Toddler Storytime - Tue, 01/27/2015 - 9:30am - 9:45am
- Preschool Storytime - Tue, 01/27/2015 - 10:30am - 11:00am
- Puzzle-Mania - Sat, 01/31/2015 - 9:30am - 11:30am
- Science Fiction Book Club - February: The Eye Of The World - Mon, 02/02/2015 - 7:00pm - 7:45pm
- Library Board of Trustees Meeting - Tue, 02/03/2015 - 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Brentwood Book Club February 2015 - Tue, 02/10/2015 - 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Scrabble Club - Thu, 02/12/2015 - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Closed for Presidents Day - Mon, 02/16/2015 (All day)
The OverDrive Children & YA Reading Room is here!
Thanks to your awesome participation using OverDrive in June, we have earned our Children & Teen Reading Room! You can access it through the link on our OverDrive homepage or directly by clicking here. Thank you from all of us for helping to make our library collection even better! Happy reading!