Zinio now available - download magazines
Recent Book Reviews
The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry Thomas
Wow! Sherry (M.) Thomas keeps getting better even with the distraction of her recent foray into YA authorship, reviewed previously. This...
Carla Kelly's Christmas Collection: Four Stories filled with Romance and Christmas Cheer
Fans of this author will enjoy these selected romance novellas, which have all appeared in other Christmas-themed anthologies. Carla Kelly...
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron
A sequel to Cameron's The Dark Unwinding (review here), A Spark Unseen begins with Katharine waking up in the night, accidentally interrupting...
- Brentwood Book Club - December 2013 - Tue, 12/10/2013 - 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Scrabble Club - Thu, 12/12/2013 - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Holiday Stuffed Animal Story - Thu, 12/12/2013 - 6:30pm
- Brentwood Caroling! - Mon, 12/16/2013 - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Knitting by the Books - Mon, 12/16/2013 - 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Preschool Storytime - Tue, 12/17/2013 - 10:30am - 11:15am
- Games and Holiday Craft - Sat, 12/21/2013 - 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Closed for Christmas - Tue, 12/24/2013 (All day) - Wed, 12/25/2013 (All day)
That’s Right, I said It: Libraries Are Cool by Steve Bowman
Check out the awesome article about the Brentwood Public Library by Steve Bowman of The Brentwood Spirit! The article includes many pictures from our recent 75th anniversary party. An excerpt follows:
I actually believe libraries are cool. When I enter one I honestly get a little excited. It’s like the feeling you get when you enter your favorite store. For me, a library is like a store that carries four things I love: books, magazines, music and movies. And they’re all free. -Steve Bowman